COVID-19 UPDATES – Social Distancing Catering Service
Our approach is to support social distancing during the catering service, while still providing almost all menu items listed on our website. We have successfully adopted to new-normal.
Please find our social distancing adaptation measures below:
- Floor markings reminding social distancing measures have will be stickered on specific areas where we will set-up our crepe catering bars.
- We will be using contactless thermometers to take the temperature of staff members arriving.
- Non-medical grade face masks – will be provided to member of staff.
- We will be placing barriers between chefs and your guests, as an additional element of protection for workers and customers.
- Notices promoting hand hygiene and social distancing will be placed.
- Due to social distancing requirements, much smaller teams will be catering together this may delay food service only a few minutes.
- All staff will be updated with a training regarding cleanliness and sanitisation in our new-normal.
- Additionally, all areas will be deep cleaned before starting to work and routine cleaning procedures will be increased with stronger cleaner.
Please note: this guidance is of a general nature and should be treated as a guide, and in the event of any conflict between any applicable legislation (including the health and safety legislation) and this guidance, the applicable legislation shall prevail.
Further information on social distancing and adults who are at increased risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found on GOV.UK